FROM launches social distancing app to combat COVID19
The COVID19 pandemic took the world by storm when it infected millions of people around the world. As a result, businesses have been forced to either close down or adapt to the heightened digital customer behavior.
At the peak of the confusion on how businesses would return to work, FROM developed the Social Safety app to take the guesswork out of social distancing.
- Geotracking — after downloading the app and allowing it to run in the background, it will notify users when they are less than 6ft away from another user.
- Contact tracing — the app records the frequency and duration of contact between users and records the information to ensure employee safety should there be an infection.
- Reporting and Analytics — the app can give you a report of which users made contact with whom as well as the duration and frequency of contact. This also opens up significant advantages for businesses with multiple locations to forecast how much of your workforce could be affected when someone is infected.
- Exposure Index — the app is also able to calculate how likely you are to get infected if you were exposed to a COVID positive co-worker based on the distance and frequency of your interaction.
While the 6ft distance is no longer a safety measure today, we can still learn that:
- Quick and decisive responses are required when handling business disruptions that may affect the health and safety of employees.
- Having policies, procedures, or technologies in place that will help give employees a safe working environment can speed up the return-to-work process.
- What others might view as a problem could actually be an opportunity to make a huge impact.
FROM Identifies Irresistible Products for Taunton Press
FROM helped Taunton Press create compelling digital products to attract more subscribers, encourage community engagement, and increase sales.
FROM Helps HealthPlanOne Increase Online Conversions Through A New Digital Experience
FROM worked with HealthPlanOne to build an engaging digital tool that helps customers choose the best Medicare plans for their needs. This enhanced customer experience delivered cost savings and increased online sales.
ADP’s Payroll Experience Transformed Through Design Thinking
FROM helps ADP improve the experience of their flagship payroll product through a research-driven redesign.
FROM Transforms AAA’s Back Office Experience
FROM helped AAA improve its invoicing and billing processes to minimize errors, increase data accuracy, and achieve efficiencies in the back office, while providing its partners, employees and customers a better overall experience.
HomeServe Launches their New Total Home Warranty Business through Salesforce
FROM designed a new website that helped HomeServe introduce their new service resulting in an increase in HomeServe’s web presence and a seamless enrollment experience.
The Wall Street Journal bestselling book Winning Digital Customers: The Antidote to Irrelevance was today declared as a winner of the Silver Stevie for the Best Business Book in the 20th Annual American Business Awards.
Audiobook Version Is Out!
The Wall Street Journal bestseller Winning Digital Customers: The Antidote to Irrelevance authored by the Founder and CEO of FROM, Howard Tiersky, is now available as an audiobook.
CXM Today Top CX Books to Read
The Wall Street Journal bestseller Winning Digital Customers: The Antidote to Irrelevance authored by the Founder and CEO of FROM, Howard Tiersky, was recently named a “must-read customer experience book” by CXM Today.
FROM’s Podcast Ranked as One of the Best Digital Transformation Podcasts by Feedspot
The Winning Digital Customer Podcast, hosted by the CEO and Founder of FROM, Howard Tiersky, has been ranked as one of the best digital transformation podcasts by Feedspot.
One of the Top Digital Business Podcasts to Follow for 2022
The Winning Digital Customer Podcast, hosted by the CEO and Founder of FROM, Howard Tiersky, has been recognized as one of the Top 8 Digital Business Podcasts to Follow for 2022 by Agiledrop.