New York City Metropolitan
User Experience Researcher
FROM is looking for a UX Researcher to join our growing team. You should have a strong understanding of user-centered design and be comfortable working independently and collaboratively. You’re well-versed in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies: you’ve created test plans and screeners, recruited participants, moderated sessions, and analyzed results. You also love creating actionable insights and opportunities and are able to persuasively tell the story about the research.
- Ability to build, run, and analyze quantitative surveys.
- Find, analyze and summarize existing research from market trends, technology/analyst reports and academic papers
- Identify key research questions and objectives
- Create research plans, scripts, screeners and survey questionnaires
- Plan and develop research activities such as card sorting, participatory design and user testing exercises
- Moderate ethnographic/contextual interviews
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize data and findings
- Generate user insights and opportunities
- Collaborate with other researchers, designers, product and project managers
5+years performing user research with both quantitative surveys and qualitative UX research
Undergraduate degree in User Experience, Interaction Design, Psychology, Human Factors, or Human-Computer-Interaction and/or equivalent work experience. Master’s degree is a plus.