Tactical Content Marketing Specialist
FROM is seeking a creative thinker with content experience who is ready to take on the exciting new role of Content Marketing Specialist. Ours is a mid-sized digital transformation agency with a collaborative environment. Our days are fast-paced but exciting, and for this role we are looking for someone who loves to take on new challenges and be part of a working team. This role will require excellent communication and interpersonal skills, experience creating and editing content, and excellent attention to detail.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for overseeing all content marketing initiatives across all channels to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Responsible for the implementation of web, mobile and integrated digital marketing projects/initiatives from conception and business case definition through creative/technical design implementation, testing, production and subsequent launch
- Acting as content steward, ensuring that marketing messages displayed on websites, apps, and other digital properties accurately reflect user needs and align to key campaigns.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Develop and manage editorial calendar and organization workflows.
- Manages digital content hubs and all social channels including email/newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each, and why.
- Measure and optimize the program on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Give regular executive presentations on the program approaches and results.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor's in any of the following is preferred: Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, Public Relations, Advertising, Writing, Project Management
- Experience with LinkedIn Marketing A MUST
- Experience producing relevant SaaS and/or B2B content and executing lead generation strategies
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Must be a clever, inventive, curious writer able to make a big splash with a small number of words
- Editorial mindset that understands what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to produce and distribute analytics reports for all digital activities and measuring ROI for each project
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Slideshare, and the top social channels especially LinkedIn
- Project management experience and an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.