NFL - JIRA - Project Coordinator
The NFL is looking for a highly motivated self-start to join and support their technology PMO.
The responsibilities of the Project Coordinator specializing in Jira projects include, but are not limited to, supporting the IT Strategy and Business Operations Department in the planning, execution, and completion of projects to meet established deadlines.
- Provide Administrative and Project Coordination Support to the VP IT Strategy and Business Operations
- Experience with business requirements, functional requirements, user stories, defects, and tasks in JIRA is essential.
- Proficient in utilizing JIRA by creating boards, generating charts and reports that reflect state of project, setting up workflows, maintaining projects and backlogs, and managing JIRA artifacts and how best to utilize its' functionality.
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Maintain and monitor project plans and project schedules
- Log project risks and issues
- Schedule meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Manage distribution lists updates
- Assist with IT communications, memos, documentation, etc.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Expert Level in Office 365/Excel/PowerPoint (a must)
- Experienced with working in Jira in maintaining projects and backlogs,etc
- Experienced with working with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint sites
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Canva (preferred)
- Experience Surveys via Survey Monkey and/or MS Forms (preferred)
- 3-5 years’ experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Self-starter who can build and foster collaborative relationships.
- Friendly, high energy, likes to plan events, well organized
- Open to travel to stadiums and other locations for NFL events on rare occasion
- Creative talent, enjoys creating fun, engaging marketing content
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new processes/technologies.
- Have knowledge and an interest in the game of football