IT Audit Coordinating Manager
The responsibilities of the IT Audit Coordinating Manager include, but are not limited to, supporting the IT Control & Compliance Department in the planning and management of the program.
- Serve as a Point of Contact (POC) for IT audit facilitation, internally and externally.
- Maintain and monitor IT risks, exceptions, and vulnerabilities; this will require working closely with our ISO Department.
- Documenting and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Monitoring shared email inboxes and taking necessary response actions
- Escalating, including emails and phone calls for nonresponsive IT personnel and vendors
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Schedule meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Manage distribution lists updates
- Assist with IT communications, memos, documentation, etc.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Very organized
- Expert in Office 365/Excel/PowerPoint (a must)
- 7-10 years’ experience in Audit/ Cyber Security /Risk Management
- Experienced with working with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint sites
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- (Preferred) Experience Surveys via Survey Monkey and/or MS Forms
- Self-starter who can build and foster collaborative relationships.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new processes/technologies.
- Knowledge of Football