Chief Revenue Officer
The CRO will oversee the continued build out of FROM’s presence by driving overall revenue profitability and market demand to increase FROM’s customer base and market share. This proactive, hands-on leader will own the execution of the go-to-market strategy for the company and be instrumental in the development of strategic and tactical plans to drive rapid sales growth. A driven leader with a keen ability to build a culture of success, from not only a strategic perspective, but with tactical execution of deals and business development efforts will be highly successful in this role.
Expansion in the US market is a critical piece of FROM’s growth plans, and this leader will be instrumental in further developing the complete sales function, including strategy, process, infrastructure, and talent. This individual will partner with the rest of the executive leadership team to establish the KPIs, strategy, goals, and culture for the organization as it continues to grow. The FROM team is looking for a servant leader and a great player-coach and champion of the business in the market.
- Drive rapid revenue growth. Influence and execute a comprehensive go-to-market plan.
- Drive customer engagement. Create meaningful interactions with buyers and prospective customers through digital marketing, webinars, tradeshows, professional associations, and other highly targeted lead generation approaches that foster category awareness and product adoption.
- Build a strong team. Recruit, hire, and lead a world-class and highly entrepreneurial team. Build a culture of collaboration, support, and transparency. Focus on promoting and retaining top talent.
- Ensure product delivery. Partner with the product and solution engineering teams to ensure continuous quality and productivity improvement. Provide critical market feedback to help the organization adapt and stay up-to-date technologically.
- Long-term planning. Set KPIs, budgets, and long-term goals for the team. Focus on key priorities and metrics. Collaborate with the leadership team to forecast and predict business performance.
- Drive consultative selling. Prioritize relationships and open dialogue to better understand the challenges faced by customers, so she/he can position FROM’s business solutions in a more compelling and effective way.
- As Chief Revenue Officer, your primary responsibility will be to provide strategic leadership to a high performing and nimble sales team expanding the company’s presence in the United States.
- Sales leadership and growth of sales infrastructure.
- Drive a high level of sales team accountability to manage all facets of business (sales leads, activities, etc.) Provide input and vision into FROM’s strategic marketing plan and lead generation processes.
- Create a metric-driven sales function to enhance accountability. Create a progression path within the sales team, designing performance tiers for enhanced motivation and incentives.
- Partner with department heads to streamline and improve the lead generation, product delivery, and customer support processes.
- Develop specific target customer list with prioritization and specific sales plans.
- Establish strong relationships with stakeholders, senior management, and other critical colleagues across the company.
- Champion a culture that rewards performance, teamwork, and respect internally across the organization and externally with customers.
- Manage recruitment, career development, and retention of a talented sales team. Scale the sales team with the rapid growth of the business.
- Be an external champion for FROM’s in the market. Educate customers on the business’ value proposition by giving presentations and having discussions with key decision makers. Promote the organization through its product success and help build brand recognition in the United States.
- Set, monitor, and achieve growth goals.
- Establish sales targets to meet the company objective of increasing revenue and delivering improved return on investment to customers.
- Develop KPIs and build effective sales reporting.
- Develop strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
- Ensure sales team is hitting performance targets, while providing an ongoing sales forecast to management.
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses. Drive expansion into new channels, geographies, and markets.
- Deliver a scalable sales model that includes organization design, repeatable processes, metrics, and reporting.
- Understand the company’s global business risks, competitive landscape, and industry opportunities to build an evolving set of actions to outmaneuver known and emerging competitors.
- Resourceful / Driven: Passionately finds ways over, around, or through barriers to success. Goes beyond the call of duty. Shows bias for action. A results-oriented “doer.” Aggressively pursues goals.
- Communication Skills / Smart: Communicates well one-on-one, in small groups, and in public speaking. Fluent, sharp-witted, command of language. Keeps people informed.
- Customer-Focused: Prioritizes relationships and open dialogue to better understand the challenges faced by customers. Positions business solutions in a compelling and effective way. Focuses on the customer, rather than the product being sold.
- Selecting A-Players: Top grades through effective recruiting and selecting A players. Actively and successfully trains team members. People Builder.
- Strategic Skills: Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends. Comprehends the big picture.
- Organization / Planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, organized manner. Focuses on key priorities.
Bachelor’s degree required.
FROM is offering a highly competitive compensation package with an attractive base salary as well as short and long-term incentive programs.