from is a rapidly growing interactive agency. from works with some of the world’s leading brands on the launch of their new digital products. We have wholly-owned offices in New York, Orlando and Lima, Peru.
We are looking for a full time Project Manager to support the Program Management lead across multiple work streams across one of our most prominent accounts. Our Project Managers are talented and comfortable managing mid-scale interactive projects from strategic conception and design to development and implementation.
Salary range $45K-$55K
Are you a talented designer looking for the right place to grow and contribute your skills to transformational projects with big name consumer brands? We help our clients create new digital products for commerce, games, travel and entertainment. We optimize their existing platforms, to make them more engaging and more profitable. And we help them unify their customer experience – online, in store, and everywhere else. We need the best and brightest designers and engineers to bring these ideas to life for our clients. Our UX Designers work with our creative team to produce great designs for native apps and responsive websites. Our UX Designers internalize and extend the visual language and interactive model for each project, taking into consideration not only how it looks but how it works and will be used.
This design position is located in New York, NY. from has wholly-owned offices in New York, Orlando, FL and Lima, Peru.
Here is what you will do:
• Transform UX wireframes into high fidelity user-centered design mockups and specification.
• Contribute to the creation, adoption and improvement of design patterns and guidelines and ensure their consistent deployment across various touch points to maintain a strong world-class brand.
• Work closely with product managers, engineers and other team members to identify and plan project requirements and conceptualize ideas.
• Collaborate with our marketing team to ensure the delivery of a brand nurturing design experience.
• Appreciate and offer critical feedback and seek it out in reviews with customers, peers, stakeholders and research.
• 3+ years of experience in this field.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Fearless approach to typography and an intuitive understanding of classical proportion and layout.
• The ability to communicate ideas and designs using nothing more than a pencil and paper (gasp!).
• Solid portfolio that clearly demonstrates design innovation and a refined-yet-irreverent visual sensibility. Background in creating mobile and web applications.
• Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles, web design best practices, visual trends and emerging web technologies.
• Experience designing for multiple devices and responsive design.
• Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
• Enthusiasm for leadership, team management, and mentorship.
• Skilled using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch3 and prototyping tools (Marvel, InVision, Edge Reflow).
• You can actually draw on paper.
• You like to talk about your work.
from is a rapidly growing interactive agency. At from, we work with some of the world’s leading brands on the launch of their new digital products. We have offices in New York, Orlando and Lima, Peru. We are looking for a full time Project Manager. Our Project Managers are talented, self-motivated team leaders driven to manage a wide range of interactive projects from strategic conception and design to development and implementation.
• 2+ years of professional project management experience
• Ability to manage a cross-discipline team of 5+
• Consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes
• Organization and attention to detail is essential; must be responsive in all communications with exemplary follow-through on details
• Experience managing a full project life cycle from project initiative to project closure
• Understanding of the software definition and design process with experience contributing to application and website development projects
• Ability to create and manage against a detailed project timeline
• Experience working within standard project management documents (e.g., burn reports and other financial roll up reports, risk/issues logs, RACI matrix)
• A familiarity with MS Office, MS Project, Atlassian JIRA/Confluence and other related project management and common communications tools a plus
• Experience from a client service organization is a must; ideally in a client-facing role
Work Environment This job operates on-site at client offices 3 days a week (a professional office environment) and works remotely on 2 days a week.
from is a rapidly growing interactive agency currently seeking a Digital Sales Executive & Client Partner to help us grow in the New York City Area. from works with some of the worlds’ leading media, financial services, travel and online retail brands on the launch of their new digital products. from also provides platforms to accelerate the creation of social applications, websites and mobile applications. The candidate should have experience selling interactive services and large digitals projects such as digital strategy, mobile applications, content management, digital commerce, website design, and social media
• Bringing in new business every year totaling 3 to 5 million dollars of digital product development work in the web, mobile, and social media space.
• Finding leads, writing proposals, closing business, and negotiating and enforcing contracts.
• Managing the P&L for his/her book of business and ensuring profitable delivery through solid planning and strong oversight of delivery projects.
• Being the team escalation point for all major project issues.
• Building trusted relationships with C-level clients.
• Participating in defining the company's sales and marketing strategy.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Digital Marketing Manager will have responsibility for the planning and execution of the company’s digital, social and direct response initiatives in the United States. He/she will work closely with a senior peer group within the organization as the marketing partner on a variety of strategic and tactical initiatives.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
• Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
The ideal candidate will have 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role, in either an agency or in-house communications group. A deep understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices is essential. In addition, he/she will possess:
• Superb writing, editing and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated competence with digital tools such as HTML, PhotoShop, InDesign, Flash, etc.
• A strong track record in website design and development, especially UX and UI.
• Experience with eCommerce, SEO, PPC, email and social media marketing.
• The flexibility and finesse to manage by influence and serve as a unifying voice.
• A sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups.
• A sensitivity to and an affinity for diverse cultures.
• An enthusiastic nature and an entrepreneurial soul.
from is a rapidly growing interactive agency that works with some of the world’s leading brands to transform their digital products. Our designers create intuitive, delightful experiences that balance business objectives with user goals and technical reality. They know how a product should behave, look and feel, and understand how digital products engage people in real life.
The Associate Creative Director will work with our creative team in New York. This is a client facing role where you’ll generate creative concepts and move them through design, testing & development. This role reports to our VP of Design and team of Creative Directors.
The Associate Creative Director is responsible for coordinating and overseeing activity in our design department. You will provide leadership, training, and mentorship to other designers. You will explain concepts to UX designers, illustrators, visual designers, and developers, and generally contribute to a successful outcome on every project.
This role is a full-time position with a complete benefits package & a flexible on-site / remote schedule.
• 5+ years experience directing creative for significant clients’ digital engagements.
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
• Proven leadership skills and ability to go hands-on with design and code.
• Knowing what’s up with the latest interactive design trends and production methods.
• Experience in a creative leadership role, in either a digital agency environment or large high-profile environment.
• A strong working knowledge of the fundamentals of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process.
• A strong working knowledge of design for mobile, both in the app and responsive & adaptive realms.
• Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule.
• Portfolio and/or work samples required with resume.
We are looking for a smart, creative thinker with at least 10 years of experience in the digital marketing world to provide digital strategy insights and advice to from project team members and clients. This person has been around the block with digital, having had to manage and/or analyze digital performance of multiple companies and be a key contributor to future vision. This person is a self-starter and eager to shape digital strategy methodology and tools and products that can enrich clients and project teams.
This position would report to the VP of Business Innovation, the lead for the Strategy & Business Analysis discipline.
We are a rapidly growing interactive agency, working with some of the world’s leading brands on the launch of their new digital products. We have offices in New York, Orlando and Lima, Peru. We are looking for a full time Senior Project Manager to lead our most prominent projects. Our Senior Project Managers are talented, self-motivated leaders driven to manage large-scale, interactive projects from strategic conception and design to development and implementation.